Many people in the home decoration often put more time and energy on the selection of home, especially the purchase of aluminum alloy doors and windows, often overlooking the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows, in fact, the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is also crucial Importantly, there is a slight difference in the pool. In the future, various problems will occur when using it. Therefore, it is quite necessary to understand the installation knowledge of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Today, we have compiled the installation steps for aluminum alloy doors and windows. Let us know about it together. Let's go!
1. Line positioning:
(1) According to the orientation, size and elevation of the doors and windows in the plan drawings, the door and window edge lines are measured according to the center line of the doors and windows. In the case of multi-storey or high-rise buildings, the edge of the top and bottom windows and doors shall prevail, and the edge of the door and window shall be led by a line pendant or theodolite, and the symbols shall be crossed at the door windows of each layer, and the single non-straight mouth shall be chiseled.
(2), the horizontal orientation of the doors and windows should be based on the horizontal line of the floor indoor +50cm, and the height of the window will be measured upwards, and the elastic line will be straight. It is necessary for each layer to adhere to the consistent height of the window.
2, aluminum alloy window draping device:
Fix the draping on the aluminum alloy window according to the requirements of the construction drawings, and ensure that the orientation is correct and the device is strong.
3, anti-corrosion treatment:
(1) When the anti-corrosion treatment plan of the outer and outer parts of the door and window frame is required, it shall be treated according to the planning requirements. If there is no requirement in the plan, the anti-corrosion paint or the plastic film may be painted for maintenance to avoid the cement mortar directly contacting the exterior of the aluminum alloy door and window. Electrochemical reaction occurs and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(2) When installing aluminum alloy doors and windows, if the joint iron is used for fixing, the metal parts of the iron parts and fixing parts should be made of stainless steel, otherwise it is necessary to carry out anti-corrosion treatment to avoid electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy. Doors and windows.
4. The installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is in place:
According to the well-positioned door and window positioning line, the aluminum alloy door and window frame is installed, and the horizontal, vertical and diagonal lengths of the door and window frame are adjusted in time to meet the quality standard, and then temporarily fixed by the wooden wedge.
5. Fixation of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
(1) When the iron parts are pre-buried on the wall, the iron feet of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be directly welded directly to the pre-embedded iron parts on the wall, and the welding place needs to be rust-proof.
(2) When there is no embedded iron on the wall, the iron feet of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be fixed to the wall by metal expansion bolts or plastic expansion bolts.
(3) When there is no embedded iron on the wall, you can use the electric drill to drill 80mm deep and 6mm diameter holes on the wall. Use L-type 80mm×50mm 6rmn steel bar to stick 108 cement slurry on the long end. Then, it is punched into the hole. After the 108 cement slurry is finally set, the iron feet of the aluminum alloy door and window are welded to the embedded 6mm steel bar.
6. Handling between the gap between the door and window frame and the wall:
(1) After the aluminum alloy door and window device is fixed, the shading project inspection shall be carried out first. After passing the test, the gap between the door and window frame and the wall shall be treated in time according to the planning requirements.
(2) If the plan is not required, the elastic insulation material or glass wool felt strip may be used to fill the gap layer by layer, and the outer and outer surface is left with a 5-8 mm deep groove to fill the caulking grease or sealant.
7, the door and window fan and door and window glass device:
(1) Door and window sash and door and window glass shall be installed after the completion inspection of the external wall of the hole wall.
(2), sliding the door and window after the door and window frame device is fixed, the glass door sash is placed into the frame chute as a whole, and the gap with the fan can be adjusted.
(3) Open the doors and windows in the frame and the fan frame to assemble the wall, and fix the glass after the device is fixed, that is, adjust the gap between the frame and the fan first, then insert the glass into the fan and adjust the orientation, insert the sealing strip and Sealant.
(4) The floor spring door should be installed after the door frame and the ground spring main unit are fixed. First insert the glass into the door frame and put it into the frame together, adjust the gap of the frame fan, fill in the sealing strip of the door glass and the sealant.