(1) Dash positioning, according to the installation position, size and elevation of the doors and windows in the design drawings, the door and window edges are measured according to the center line of the door and window. In the case of multi-storey or high-rise buildings, the edge line of the top door and window shall prevail, and the edge of the door and window shall be led by the line attached or theodolite, and the lines shall be marked at the door windows of each layer, and the individual not straight edges shall be chiseled. The horizontal position of the doors and windows is based on the horizontal +500mm horizontal line in the floor, and the upward and reverse out of the window is reversed and the line is straight. Each layer must maintain the same height of the window.
(2) Antiseptic treatment
The plastic film is adhered for protection to prevent the cement mortar from directly contacting the surface of the aluminum alloy door and window, thereby generating an electrochemical reaction and etching the aluminum alloy door and window.
When installing aluminum alloy doors and windows, if it is fixed by connecting iron parts, the metal parts for installation such as iron parts and fixing parts should be galvanized iron parts to avoid electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(3) Installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows in place
According to the well-positioned door and window positioning line, install the aluminum alloy door and window frame, and adjust the horizontal, vertical and diagonal length of the window frame in time to meet the quality standard, and then temporarily fix it with the wooden wedge.
(4) Fixation of aluminum alloy doors and windows
When the iron parts are embedded in the wall, the iron feet of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be directly welded to the embedded iron parts on the wall.
When there is no pre-embedded iron on the wall, the nails of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be fixed to the wall with a nail gun.
When there is no embedded iron on the wall, the metal feet of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be fixed to the wall with metal expansion bolts.
(5) Treatment of window frame and wall gap
After the aluminum alloy doors and windows are installed and fixed, the concealed project acceptance shall be carried out first. After passing the test, the gap between the door and window frame and the wall shall be treated in time according to the requirements.
The seam can be filled with mineral wool or glass felt strips, and the outer surface is left with a 5-8 mm deep slot to fill the caulking.
Ointment, or after preservative treatment on the outer surface of the door and window frame, fill the cement slurry or fine stone concrete.
(6) Installation of door and window sash and door and window glass
Door and window sashes and door and window glass shall be installed after the decoration of the wall surface of the opening.
The hoop sliding door and window glass shall be installed after the decoration of the wall surface of the opening.
After the sliding door frame mounting frame is fixed and fixed, the glass window with the glass is placed in the frame to adjust the gap between the frame and the fan.
(7) Mounting hardware accessories
Galvanized screws for connecting hardware and doors and windows. The installed five-piece accessories should be strong and flexible.